Sunday, January 20, 2013

Utah Gymnastics


Yesterday Spencer took me to see a Utah Gymnastics meet. I have been to gymnastics meets before and Spencer knows I really liked them. So this was a fantastic idea. I love the opening of our meets. They are so cool!


Awesome video :)

Gymnastics is fun to watch because there is a lot going on. This meet was with four teams so there was really a lot going on. The atmosphere is exciting but it is a lot calmer than other sporting events, which, I really like a lot more. And there are always lots of cute little kids that go and dance around  for the camera to find them. We were sitting right behind a group such as this. They were pretty funny.


Spencer even got really into the meet as well. I think he really liked it too. We shall definitely go back to watch gymnastics often. And when we have little kids, we can take them to dance around too.  (Brooke says she won't let me teach them to boo and throw their drinks at people.  It's probably for the best).

It was some pretty intense stuff, I tell you!  Brooke's favorite parts were when people fell off the bars.  Actually that really freaked her out.  I was impressed with the skill those gymnasts have!

1 comment:

  1. My girls loved going to the Ute Gymnastic meets. I would get free tickets from work (Med Center). Great memories! Those girls are amazing!

    ReplyDelete