Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pizza Night


In honor of Spencer's once-started-tradition, we had a pizza night on Friday. I made bread sticks. Spencer is the pizza dough expert, so he did that and we each made our own customized pizza. Mostly because Spencer likes to put everything on his.  (Yes, ma'am!) Only...... we ran out of flour while we were making all that dough. Haha. So Spenc had to run to the store quickly. We've decided we need a good supply of flour to have around. It's our next project :)

The pizza turned out great though. The bread sticks did too. We had dinner and watched the first Lord of the Rings again, because I missed most of that one the first time we saw it. We didn't quite get all the way through though. To be continued on that one. And I think on the pizza night too :) We shall for sure do that again!  

Good pizza.  Hats of to Brooke for the bread sticks!  Good movie too.  Brooke is now pretty educated regarding the dealings of Middle-Earth!


Look Mom, I even had salad with it :)
More like, ''Look Mom, I let Spencer take ANOTHER picture of me, then I posted it!''


Well... you can tell who had the camera that time :)
Which pizza is more delicious?  You can be the judge! *cough*the one on the left*cough*

1 comment: