Saturday, January 5, 2013

December 20, 2012

Thursday, December 20, 2012 was the start of our lives together. That day we were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City temple.




I remember being pretty nervous, but very anxious and excited. That was the happiest day of my life.

I was nervous, but I felt good about it.  It was really neat seeing Brooke that day.  She was beaming so much it seemed like she had a glow about her.  The sealing was a very special experience, a lot of family members made it for the sealing, and President and Sister Sloan were also there.  (My mission president and his wife).  That made it extra special for me.




It was also very cold. But the sun was out and I wasn't really paying attention to the temperature... at first.


Taking all the pictures afterwards was fun, although I don't really last that long with photo sessions!  By the end I was just really hungry!  We had a dinner in the Joseph Smith Memorial building after taking photos.  Our parents really helped a lot in putting all of this together.

Yeah! I would have been totally lost in planning and everything if it had not been for my mom and Carrie.

Everything made it one amazing day though. The best thing was that I, from that point on, get to spend my life with Spencer. He's super caring and makes me laugh. I couldn't be happier.

It's been great.  The apartment is now all ''cute'' and it's been a long time since I've eaten this well so many days in a row!  Apart from being a great cook, Brooke is just plain amazing!  What more can I say?



1 comment:

  1. I want to see some pics of the "cute" apartment...tho waterless at the moment...

    ReplyDelete