Sunday, January 20, 2013

Brooke's 20th


Happy Birthday to me! Yay! So we ended up celebrating my birthday on Saturday, because my birthday fell on Monday... and that was the day we started classes for second semester... and the day I went back to work... so we had fun early :)

Spencer made me a very yummy chocolate cake. (He was not going to let me bake my own birthday cake.) :) It even had a candle. Granted, it was the only one we had, but my birthday is on the 7th so it totally counts!


So begins the sad story of Brooke's 20th birthday... forced to eat my cooking.  At least she got to go to a good movie.  And cuddle with me throughout the movie!  Although she had to explain most of it to me.

We had cake on Saturday and then Spencer took me to see Les Miserables. It was so good! I loved every minute of it. It was a great birthday for me :)


And then we started classes again.... "Oh hey, yeah, happy birthday. Get back to work." haha

No comments:

Post a Comment