Monday, June 4, 2018

Pictures from Christmas 17

I know. I'm super behind. But I'm missing a TON of pictures from our Christmas trip because most of them were on my iPod and it's totally gone. Lost. Stolen. Thrown in the garbage by a toddler. Who knows. But... these are the pictures I do have. So I'll at least save those. And then I borrowed a bunch of pictures from Grandmas' too.

Kadee was just a little confused on this trip because every house we went to had a Grandma and a Grandpa. She just started calling all the older people in church "Mama" and "Papa" too. But she was super spoiled by all the Grandparents so we were sure to at least teach her to say "please" and "thank you". Also, she'll eat all your food but she'll tell you "thank you".

 Kadee and her Great Grandpa Wallace

Walking to church in the snow with Great Grandma Wallace

 So much driving!

Kadee was pretty happy to be out of the car and lay on the floor with Grandpa

 Kadee loved playing with the Nativity at my Mom's..

..and with Ruffy


Snow at Grandma Bertoch's and sledding at Grandma Wallace's.
 I was super happy to score these snow pants and coat for Kadee in Oklahoma! All pink!

Kadee with Great Grandma and Grandpa Dana

 Being silly

Kadee was making Grandpa look pretty. In all fairness, he's the one who taught her how to do it.

We visited Grandma at the high school.
Her Grandpa Bertoch gave her a balloon and we watched Brynne play basketball too. Plus we got a tour of the new high school!

Spencer and Jess and Nate had a project going on. I think they were making a chandelier out of shot gun shells.

Kadee and Carmen playing with Grandma's Christmas tree!

Christmas Jammies!

Kadee while skyping Uncle Tanner in Mexico!


 Nate and I made Christmas ninja cookies,

You can clearly tell which cookie was Nate's idea.

Christmas Nativity

 Kadee feeding her baby doll from Grandma Wallace

Grandma Dana and I shared a birthday cake! Brynne helped me bake and decorate it. I did the flowers, she did the lettering.

 Meeting Finn!

And...back in the car.

Kadee got all kinds of fun things for Christmas! Cute outfits, fun books, a movie, a dolly, a bath towel and jammies and church shoes that actually fit! Although, nothing fits Kadee for very long. She was a pretty good girl considering how much time we spent in the car. But she definitely LOVED all the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment