Monday, June 4, 2018

Bookworm Kadee

Kadee loves books. I had to go back to my middle school for a few days to help some of the band kids with solo and ensemble. I was accompanying them and Kadee was accompanying me. To make her happy, I just had to take her to the library.


She reads all the time at home! In fact today, I logged 1 hour and 20 minutes for her summer reading log. She will seriously just bring me book after book for a whole hour. She's reading more and more on her own too. Kadee has most of her books memorized and can either read a whole page herself or she will help me by filling in words.


This is how I found her. Reading. In a box.

She likes to read to Pooh too. (Apparently while wearing a hat and sunglasses....inside...)

We also go to the library to play. We visit several Metro Libraries. The library closest to us is pretty awesome. Kadee loves playing with the kitchen and the dishes. A lot. I've never seen anyone else play with them though. Our library is usually less visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment