Monday, June 4, 2018

Happy Birthday Spencer

Well I like when birthdays come around because it means I can make a fun cake. Spencer's birthday cakes are always my favorite to do because he is so fun! This year's cake was a huge Snoopy head. It was actually pretty easy. And then I always try to cook something extra special for Spencer on his birthday. This year he requested stuffed peppers (which I would never make any other time because he is the only one who would eat them) and then he forgot what he had requested so it was a lovely surprise.




Kadee likes to be like her Daddy

Some of my favorite things about Spencer:
- He works really hard!
- He is such a fun daddy
- He makes sure I am taken care of
- He is funny
- He is very smart with money
- He enjoys volunteering
- He helps with the dishes and laundry
- He decided he wants to learn to cook more and he plans and prepares a meal each month
- He likes nerdy things just like I do
- He is very practical in his planning
- He enjoys spending time with us
- He is always willing to give a Priesthood blessing

PS, he's 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment