Saturday, August 1, 2020

New Hobby for Mom

Have I already mentioned how much I love social distancing and this quarantine we're experiencing? I love it.
I wanted to have a nice picture wall in our dining room so I decided to buy a nice camera and learn some photography. I didn't want anything super fancy. I just needed it to be good enough to go on the wall. I started watching some photography lessons and classes online. My favorite to watch and learn from is here, https://www.karltayloreducation.com/free-photography-course/ 
I got my camera on June 11th and started practicing. I think I've gotten better as I go.













One family in our ward let me practicing doing a newborn shoot.




AND when my family came to visit, my sister let me take lots of pictures of her.










Of course Kadee had to get in on it too. She doesn't like it when I try to take pictures of just her, but she wants to be in Aunt Brynne's pictures.



                                                                             PS, don't mess with my sister.

So then I started feeling like I was getting better at it and started working on the pictures for my wall.


















And here is the final result! I am SO happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment