Monday, March 7, 2016

It's a GIRL

On Friday we had an ultrasound appointment and we were able to find out that Baby Wallace coming in August is a little girl!! We already had names picked out for whatever Baby ended up being.
Her name will be Kadee Ryan Wallace and she is expected somewhere around August 6th. Although the ultrasound technician said she is measuring big and she was getting a date around July 27th. I am hoping our little Kadee Bug comes early. We shall see.



Spencer is super excited to have a little girl coming. He said he was looking forward to Daddy-Daughter dates. I thought that was adorable. (Man points to Spencer.) I am very excited to start decorating Kadee's room. Since she is my Kadee Bug, her room will have ladybugs all over it. I am also very very excited to have found out that my mother saved my blessing dress from when I was born so we can use that for our little girl! Thanks Mom!! That is seriously the best thing ever.

On Saturday I was in a mood to either throw things away or get rid of it. We cleared out a lot of space and rearranged things in our room to empty out the stuff that has been in our spare bedroom. Now I just have to make it through one week of school until Spring Break and then I can get started on Kadee's room.

2 comments: