Saturday, March 26, 2016

Oklahoma Easter Eggs

Unfortunately, we could not attend the yearly 'Eggstravaganza' hosted by our lovely Jones cousins.... But we still got creative.

Our own little theme for this year was "Our Life in Oklahoma". Spencer enjoyed making pharmacists and pill eggs. I kind of like my tornado egg best. But that is pretty much all we do. We work, Spencer has school, we go home, and we try to keep the tornados to the south of us :)

**Geographical dimensions are NOT to scale**

  
  
  


I think Spencer's egg depiction of the screaming, angry customer at CVS is very good. I think he has had to deal with that on more than one occasion. 

However my choir eggs are not quite accurate... My students don't open their mouths that well to sing. They barely sing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment