Saturday, March 26, 2016

Brooke's Spring Break Projects

Spring Break was wonderful!! (and much needed) I had a great time shopping around and working on projects for our baby girl. The crib skirt was really my first big sewing project and I am very happy with the way it turned out! Spencer was gracious enough to go with me while I traversed Oklahoma City looking for fabric I liked. We walked into one quilt shop and Spencer said quote, "It smells like menopause in here!" He was still good about it though. He carried around the bolts of fabric while I compared them. His reward was to go treasure hunting at Goodwill but I actually ended up buying baby onesies instead.



I also did some painting. I'm not allowed to paint on the actual wall.... so I got some foam board, painted on that, and then stuck it on the wall. It worked out really well.





I was able to score a crib mattress too. Thank you Craig's List!

No comments:

Post a Comment