Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Quarter-of-a-Century to Spencer!

Spencer's birthday was yesterday. I had no idea of what to get him.... But I know he really likes it when I cook for him. So my goal was to keep the food coming all night long. I started the day before by making him his own batch of chocolate chip cookies. I hid them until he got home from school yesterday. He was so surprised. He had no idea I had already made cookies. I was very careful to hide the evidence. I think he would have been happy if I stopped there. But the bacon-wrapped, cream cheese filled jalapeƱos were next...followed closely by Grandma B's amazing cheese ball recipe. Then I got the pizzas and pasta going. After dinner we also had chocolate pudding cake. Spencer actually requested that one so it was not a surprise. He may have been surprised it turned out so good though :) I was actually quite impressed with how easy that one turned out to be. 
We also watched 'Kung-Fu Panda 2'.

I caught a few pictures but I know Spencer was very happy.

 




You can clearly tell which pizzas are meant for Spencer. Plus the fact that he does not believe that fruit should belong on a pizza. (Unless the pizza crust is a giant sugar cookie..obviously.)



No comments:

Post a Comment