Saturday, February 13, 2016

Oh Baby!

We are very excited to have a baby on the way! Baby is due August 6th. I am 15 weeks along now and in three more weeks we should know whether we are having a boy or girl! In the meantime I have been sleeping a lot and trying to get more water and the exercise in and eat healthier things. Spencer has been proud of all the vegetables I have consumed lately. One night at dinner he said in disbelief, "Who are you and what have you done with my wife??" But he has also commented that I am very boring when all I do is sleep.

Yeah.... We have gotten some good early ultrasound pictures though. I find myself looking at them a lot. It's still hard to believe that there's a tiny human growing inside of me. Although my expanding stomach begs to differ.



This picture is my favorite! With the cute little hand up by baby's head. If you look closely you can actually see baby's brain through the skull!! I think it's super cool.

This is what we did to announce to the Facebook world what we have been up to :) I know our families have been pretty excited that they are now allowed to tell everyone. 

I have definitely been feeling the love this Valentines season!



No comments:

Post a Comment