Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Trip to Roosevelt

February 9, 2013

First off - Today is Carrie's birthday! Yay! Happy Birthday Carrie.
To celebrate the occasion we drove out to Roosevelt to stay with family.

Today Spencer took me cross-country skiing. I had never been before and Spencer is like pro. So we found his very first pair of boots and skis... they totally fit me... he was like 11... and that is what I wore. We drove over to the golf course and Spenc showed me what to do and we just kinda took off. It wasn't too bad. A little different, but I sorta started to get the hang of it. I think Spencer had to just be very patient with me because I was pretty slow at first. I only fell on one knee... twice :) So I figure that is pretty good for the first time.




Epic fail with pictures... but this is Spencer getting his ski boots on :)
I also don't think he knows that I took this pictures.

Tonight Allen and Carrie are making dinner and my family is coming over too. It already smells good. We shall put pictures up as we take them. 

Tomorrow, my family, namely Cache..and Jayde, want us to make them pretzels while we are over there. We will be spending most of Sunday with them so it is a possibility :) Spencer and his pretzels are going to become famous.

1 comment: