Sunday, February 17, 2013

Our First Valentine's

Valentine's Day started the night before for me. When I got home from work on Wednesday night, I found this sitting on the table waiting for me.


Spencer got me roses, chocolate AND balloons, which I think are super cute! Well, all of it is super cute. I was pretty surprised though because I was definitely not expecting anything that night. I guess he just couldn't wait. ;) The note he left me was the best part of all.

On Valentine's Day, he kinda surprised me again. Because when I came to the kitchen that morning he was like poised to attack with a camera.... and got this shot.



I'm an expert photographer I must say.  Although she usually comes after me when I take these pictures!

To surprise him back, I decided to give him a heart-attack. Yep. That would definitely be a surprise. Actually, I've given Spencer a heart-attack once before. But this time I did it all by myself. I had a lot of help the first time. So in between my classes, I sat in the music lounge and cut out tons and tons of hearts and wrote stuff all over them. Then I went home after Spencer had left for work and before I had to go to work to leave him his heart-attack. When I was done, this is what it looked like:



''Whoa''
-Spencer Wallace (after turning around and seeing this)





I liked this part!
I had a LOT of fun with it. :)

Valentine's continued the next day. I had time to make the traditional Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies. (thanks for your recipe Mom!) They turned out really awesome for me. I love this recipe because the cookies stay super soft. 





Spencer then took me out to PF Chang's for dinner. I love Chinese. But I got to choose so... it's an all around win. haha. Dinner was fantastic. I really liked the place, and the food was really really good too. It's pretty close to us as well (could be bad). We had to wait for a while because it was pretty busy. (Spencer has decided he is going to take me out to dinner the weekend before Valentine's from now on.) We found ways to entertain ourselves though. We played tic-tac-toe for a while, then the dot game (I don't know if that's its really name...), then we took turns drawing a "picture". I don't really know what it turned out to be but it was fun. 

All together it made a great Valentine's!  

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of hearts. I LOVE PF Chang's. Allen has never been.

    ReplyDelete