Sunday, February 17, 2013

Spencer's Birthday

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Dear Spencerrrr. Happy Birthday to You!"

We celebrated Spencer's birthday over the weekend in Roosevelt with our families. But on his birthday I decided to get up before he did and make a really big breakfast. We both had to work that night so there really wasn't much else we could do.

That breakfast was fantastic.  Although I must point out that getting up before I do is not that hard.  The breakfast, on the other hand, was awesome.



Judging from his expression, I would say he liked it. Especially since it is hard to get any kind of expression from Spencer when it is early in the morning. haha

I'm Spencer Wallace and I approve the above message.

Next time, I will be more prepared and make him a birthday cake. It is a good thing we had cake with his family and then again with my family.... because I never found time to make Spenc a cake. ........fail. Luckily, I had a chance before work on Monday to do a little shopping so I had his present in time for morning.

But Happy 22nd Spencer!

No comments:

Post a Comment