Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wallace Girls' Weekend

Last weekend Carrie, Jess and I had a girls' weekend. We left Nate with Spencer and Carrie treated us to pedicures.



This picture was taken after dinner at Cheesecake Factory

Then we headed to Ogden for the night. We had to finish our cheesecake there.
The next morning we got up for a conference at Weber State titled: When Life Gets Hard. Jessica wanted to go to this one because Meg Johnson was one of the speakers. It was really good and we got Meg Johnson to sign our books.

This is Meg's link to her blog post about the conference. http://megjohnsonspeaks.com/2014/05/life-gets-hard-conference/

The other speakers were John Bytheway and Hank Smith, both were also really awesome.

We went shopping after that and I was looking at pencil skirts. I did not find any in my size though. Yesterday when I checked the mail, I found a package from JCPenny. I didn't order anything, and Spencer didn't order anything. Inside I found a pencil skirt, in my size, sent by Carrie :) Awe! Thanks Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment