Monday, May 5, 2014

Family Weekend - Spring Break

To start off our Spring Break, we went to Jay and Laura's for a celebration. They devoted a day to Madison with lots of friends and family and balloons. We tied paper cranes to the balloons and let them go. It was really cool.




Jack and I went on a spirited leprechaun hunt.  The wee little buggers eluded us, but we'll be ready for them next time!

That night, we went to see Annika in her school play "Once Upon A Mattress". She did a fantastic job. The play was funny and super cute!


Grandpa Wallace's birthday party was that Sunday. We got to spend time with lots of family then. I always love when Heather, Caulene and Dana walk in and I hear choruses of "Brooke!". I'm the favorite :)
Carrie made an awesome book for Grandpa for his birthday.

Caulene made the cakes. We did not put 80 candles on though..

Tanner is a more enthusiastic singer than the rest of us.

And Spencer loves me very much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment