Monday, May 5, 2014

Super Late Valentines Pictures

Most of our Valentines stuff was done before actual Valentines day. But on the 14th, I came home from work super upset and frustrated and I was all upset with Spencer. I ran inside and ignored his gift to me to clean up the dishes and take out the garbage.... to find that Spencer already had. And all I could do was stop and cry. Spencer is so good to me.


I need to work on not lashing out at him when I have a bad day. I'm sorry Spence.





For Spencer's Valentines gift-thing, I made him bacon-wrapped cream cheese jalapenos. I think he really liked them.











I sure did like them!  These are a great example of what happiness tastes like!  I still can't believe Brooke thinks they're gross!  That's okay, I love her anyway, and more for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment