Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dana Dynasty Redneck Reunion

We got up super early on Wednesday morning so we could drive to Panguitch for the Dana Reunion. Carrie was in charge of it this year and we had a lot of fun "redneck" activities that we did. And some cute crafts. (I'll have to steal some of those pictures from Courtney.) We had lots of fun. It rained a little but that didn't stop us at all! I even learned how to play Rummy.

We also made Ecuadorian-style lunch (mostly rice and beans).  I got to go shooting with the guys, Brooke did some crafts, and we got to go see Peter and the Starcatchers in Cedar City.  Brooke even learned to identify each cousin by his or her scream!

I have to say, my most favoritest thing from the reunion, was the night that Chase came running into the kitchen yelling, "I'm going to kill him! I'm going to kill Seth! I'm going to kill him!!". Courtney grabbed and restrained him and said (and I quote) "No, not today. We're going to bed first. You can kill Seth tomorrow. We'll kill him tomorrow." Seth did, however, live to see another day. Props to Courtney :)


This is what Tanner did to cope with the rain. (I actually think it had stopped raining at this point...)





My rocket went higher than Spencer's, but his looks much cooler than mine. Mine isn't good enough to have fins.






Nate's beard ended up looking pretty awesome.

So did Spencer's.....


Until Tanner got it all over me!

This was my redneck duct tape creation. Pretty good, huh! :)

We did some bowling at night too :) That was fun.

Spencer and Tanner created a 'fire bow'. It was really awesome and looked like a lot of work. So i just took pictures and stuff.


"I am Spenc, Lord of Flame!"

And then I have to steal the rest of my pictures from Carrie. I'll get Courtney's pictures when she gets off the mountain.


We checked out Cedar Breaks on our way back from Cedar on Thursday.

It rained on us....a little bit.

And we played plenty of volleyball :)

Spencer and I liked the hammock too! It was very cuddly.

And our lovely 'redneck' family picture :) I don't know where Grandma Dana was though..

No comments:

Post a Comment