Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rude Awakening for Spencer

This morning while I was showering, I noticed that the water wasn't really draining. I hurried and got out and when I did, the toilet was overflowing and the floor was covered in cold water. I grabbed Spencer (still mostly asleep) and we tried to clean it up the best we could. Basically we just covered the floor in towels.



Spencer spent a good portion of the morning seeing what he could do to fix the problem. We both had to be to early class though, so we really didn't have a lot of time to do much. I think Spenc just shut off the water in there. 

But now the management guys are here fixing it. So here is to hoping we get this worked out soon. Poor Spencer had to get up earlier than usual and he didn't get a shower either. Should all be fixed in a little while.

And that was our fun morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment