Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter!



Today after class, I decided to make some Easter sugar cookies :) I had a lot of fun making them and decorating them. I think they turned out pretty cute. Spencer thinks they turned out pretty tasty.
Except for when Brooke wouldn't let me have one, and chased me from the kitchen saying "they weren't done yet!" Eventually she came around. Very tasty.




Spencer made dinner tonight too. I wasn't allowed to know what he was up to, because it was a surprise. And he surprised me with German pancakes. They were good! I ate a lot too. So we decided to go for a walk after dinner. We ended up at Dollar Tree :) We found ourselves some cheap entertainment. But we had tons of fun. It's only two blocks away, but it took us three times the time to get back. Mostly because we had bought ourselves some bubbles :) and we were playing with them on the way home. 

There we were, just playing with our bubbles, when we heard someone yell "Wait! Bubbles", and there was some random guy, running at us and asked if he could have a turn blowing bubbles too. hahaha. Spencer let him have a couple tries on his bubble wand. He told us he thought we were awesome. He departed with a "I love you guys. Take care!"  I think all of the cars we walked past thought we were obnoxious because they were getting bubble splatters all over their cars. We eventually made it the two blocks home. Then continued to play with our bubbles.





Look! Daffodils!!




We also grabbed some sidewalk chalk while we were getting our bubbles. Spencer wanted me to draw an outline of him on the sidewalk. So I did. One lady walked past while we were doing this and said, "Are you serious?" and then she laughed. I think we entertained more than just ourselves tonight. But don't you worry. We drew some other pictures too :)




HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment