Friday, July 20, 2018

Fun in Roosevelt

Kadee had no shortage of attention or entertainment during our visit.



Kadee LOVED the hammock so much! She would have stayed in it all day if we let her.




 Grandma Carrie's house and dress from Mexico

 Feeding the cows

 She kept calling my Dad's garden "Rabbit's Garden"

 "Pway dirt!"
Video from Brynne

Picture from Brynne



She likes cereal...


Kadee loved poor Ruffy to death

Hammock again!

"Twee house! Twee house!"

We made pretty bracelets


So the NOT fun part of our Roosevelt trip was from being in the sun after Grandpa's funeral. I got dehydrated and pretty sick. I felt terrible! I was sick to my stomach, had a splitting headache and was super weak and shaky. That was at midnight on Sunday/Monday. I couldn't check my keytones (because I was dehydrated) so we were worried about diabetes complications, and my dad ended up taking me to the ER. 2 liters of fluid later I felt A LOT better. Drink your water kids. But the next morning, my family let me sleep and took Kadee to play. Brynne sent me these pictures from that.

Of course, instead of stopping my child, Brynne took some pictures and video.



No comments:

Post a Comment