Saturday, November 19, 2016

So Adorable!

For the last 2 weeks Spencer has been telling everyone that he is the only one who has gotten Kadee to laugh. However, that it no longer true!! She laughed a bunch for me last night. This little baby makes me so happy. She is the cutest!
She is also quite funny.

Kadee and I are very fond of naps. It's really exciting at our house around us.

She also helps her Daddy with his homework. They are study buddies. It's pretty adorable. I just can't get over how fast she is growing and how much older she already looks.

 Kadee is such a big girl and makes her Mommy so proud. We are at a point with her now that we just lay her in her crib at night, give her a kiss on the forehead, and wait and watch for her to fall asleep on her own. She is getting quite good at it!

Growing much too fast for me. I enjoy watching her as she develops though. It's so fun to watch her learn so many new things. Grabbing her toes (as pictured above) is the newest thing she's learned. We sure do love our smart little bug!

2 comments:

  1. So happy you do blog, but I could handle at least twice a week. She is getting so big. This is a fun time for you. Cherish it.

    ReplyDelete