Friday, August 12, 2016

The Second Week

Kadee has been doing amazingly well. She has her days and nights figured out now. It didn't take her long. At night, she sleeps for four hour stretches and I usually only get up with her 3 times. But last night she kind of scared me because she slept like crazy. I even got up to go check on her because she slept for 6 hours. I got up with her at 12:30 and then she didn't make a sound until 6:20! 
I think I wore her out while working at school yesterday. She did wonderfully then too. She slept quite a bit, but she let me get a lot of work done! Whenever I had to go make copies I would stick her in my Moby wrap and wear her down to the copy room. Kadee has been a trooper. 
She did much better in the car than I anticipated too. Yesterday we had to drop Spencer off at work, drive to my school, pick up Spencer from work, drive to the airport to pick up Grandma Carrie, and then drive home. I was nervous for the drives with her when I was by myself, but she never made a sound. I think she likes the moving car. Not quite so much when we're stopped. But I'm so proud of my baby! She has been so good for me!
I've been trying to catch more smiles from her too. She doesn't let me get pictures of her smiling very often. My favorite smiles though are the ones I get in the middle of the night because I know those smiles are just for Mommy.
We get many interesting faces

Poor little girl is peeling all over!

So I spent about an hour the other evening trying to get this girl to wake up so she would sleep for me that night. These are the lovely faces I got from that.
 







 

1 comment: