Wednesday, August 3, 2016

First Night at Home

I'm so happy with my baby. She didn't sleep great at the hospital Monday night, (she didn't sleep at all Monday night unless someone was holding her) but she did wonderfully at home. She was so content all evening long and then Spencer was able to get her down for bed. He did a fantastic job. She slept straight from 10:30 to 3:00 and does great in her crib.

Her Aunt Brynne got some pictures of her while she was holding her. Brynne held her for quite a while after we got home from the hospital.








I took quite a few pictures as well. I even caught her smiling!! Which she totally does not do. She always has a grumpy face going on. Probably the only thing she has inherited from me.

 Our "coming home" outfit from Trixie :) So cute!








I also have to add this picture of Kadee with her Daddy. She sort of managed to open her eyes for him.
 

2 comments:

  1. Long fingers! She will definitely be a pianist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long fingers! She will definitely be a pianist!

    ReplyDelete