Tuesday, April 30, 2013

No More Math!

Yesterday, Spencer had his Calculus II final. So while he was busy with working and with final-ing, I made a cake. We decided to copy Jay and Lara, and we had a "No More Math" party last night. We just had to wait until I got home from work. But we had a banana-cinnamon cake that I made and we had our own celebration.


I went to put the candle on the cake and Spencer said "No! No numbers!" But I told him I was going to light it on fire so it would make it better. It was just fun. (I believe that candle was just left from my birthday.)



No more math!
We had a toga part of the party too but decided not to take pictures of that one. haha. But Spencer sure looks great in a pink (sheet) toga. Sometimes we just like to have fun.

This was a (slash) no-more-Musicianship-for-Brooke party as well. But I felt like accomplishing all that horrible math was more worth the celebration. Way to be Spencer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment