Sunday, April 28, 2013

Getting ready for Finals

This post is a week late but....

Last Sunday I had a fantastic nap. I woke up and decided I wanted to get baking. I made a bunch of stuff so we could just grab it to eat while we were studying for finals. I made blueberry muffins, breakfast-hashbrown-egg-muffin things, beef and broccoli hot pockets, and then I made a crock-pot break fast for the next morning. It all turned out rather well. And we ate them all throughout the week.


This is Spencer.... studying for finals week.

Finals are coming!!





This was kind of a random made-sense-in-my-head creation. But Spencer ate most of them (I had some too) and liked them so I would say it's a win.

Spencer said, "You should take a nap like that every day!" :) haha. Man, do I love him! Now... wish us luck!!

1 comment: