Wednesday, April 10, 2019

November 2018

We got a snow day early in November. Kadee just wanted to go for a walk in it. Her coat is a bit small though. First thing to do before heading to Utah for Christmas is to get her a bigger coat.


 

Our November was pretty much all about making pies.Kadee thought that's what Thanksgiving was anyway. It's for pie. Spencer tried his hand at pie making.He even did his own pie crust. He tried out two different recipes just to compare. He had a great "helper" too.

 Spencer's plantain pie.

 And this documented process of homemade blueberry pie.



Kadee has a lot of silly moments. I'm glad I was able to capture some of them.
 Yes, my child is sitting in a box eating a peach. I found her like this.



Here are some of her silly moments captured by Daddy.

Video also from Daddy. She just had a little bit of a hard time with her pronunciation.

 We made Thanksgiving turkeys.

 Kadee got just a little chocolate all over herself in the car.

We had Thanksgiving at the Skinner's. It was great! The only thing I did was pie. They did everything else. I have two pictures, but I actually made six pies. I had never done a key lime pie before but I was very proud of the way it turned out.


 These are our great Thanksgiving helper cleaners. Spencer says it's his job to clean up.

Kadee knew that Christmas came after Thanksgiving and she was "all packed up" and ready to go visit Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment