Sunday, November 19, 2017

Eating the Hearts of Victims

Sundays are rough with Kadee. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Conversations after church usually go like this:

Spencer: "How was my organ playing?"
Me: "I don't know. I was wrestling Kadee."
Spencer: "Ok. What did they talk about in Sunday School?"
Me: "I don't know!"
Spencer: "Relief Society?"
Me "I DON'T KNOW!"

Phew! It would be better if Kadee could nap at church but that definitely doesn't happen.

Today was the Primary program. The Primary leaders and kids did a good job. I tried to keep Kadee from being too disruptive during it. But I was all on my own today in sacrament meeting because Spencer was playing the organ AND he was sitting with his class in the program. I had to get up and leave a few times. Oh well. I guess that could have been worse. But after the kids all did their program, the Primary Presidency had treats for them. They made these rice krispy treats with red candy melts on top. Well any way, they had a few extra and after church, offered one to Kadee. She was more than willing to take a treat offered to her. She munched on it all the way home. But Spencer was sitting in the back of the car with her and kept saying "oh man.. oh man... She is so messy." He took a picture.



In Spencer's words, "It looks like she murdered someone, ripped out their heart, and is eating it!"

We put Kadee straight in the bathtub when we got home.

2 comments:

  1. I remember her daddy in church when he was that age. Similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER got to stay in sacrament meeting with her daddy, so am not surprised! Hang in there, it'll get better....someday.

    ReplyDelete