Sunday, October 29, 2017

Halloween '17

I thought I had a pretty great idea for our Halloween costumes this year. We like to plan way in advance and coordinate with the three of us. Kadee had a lot of important input this year as well (NOT!). I worked on most of it and Kadee just watched. Our characters were perfect for us since I'm so short and Spencer is tall, and well... Kadee is the princess.







Plus! We won in the "best couples costume" category. 

We had lots of fun with our costumes at the trunk or treat. I made it so the mustaches would come off easily to eat dinner. And they stuck on pretty well too. Kadee and I also joined Spencer at institute in costume. Actually, I was making the institute lunch again so it made it even easier for us to show up in costume! We had fun. We did not wear our mustaches to institute since we were there to eat lunch.




I wasn't going to take Kadee out on Halloween night to trick-or-treat, but a friend who lives close asked us to go with them so we went for a little while. We lasted long enough to get to 5 or 6 houses and then it was too cold for Kadee to continue. Plus it was way past her bed time. She loved it though. She got to hang out with some kids and see a few puppies at the houses we went to. One lady was super nice and let the kids see the puppy. I think that it was made it worth it for Kadee, not the candy.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment