Friday, September 23, 2016

2 Months!

I can't believe how time is flying by! Too fast, too fast - I want to keep my little baby a little longer. But she is already growing so fast. Newborn clothes are long gone and she's already starting to get too tall for her 0-3 sizes. 

 Kadee is a good sleeper. She really likes my soft bed.
 She has started sucking on her arm. Not her thumb, that's not good enough. Her entire arm.
Ready for the game!
  ...unfortunately not much of a game.

Walking with Daddy
Kadee and I did a 3 mile diabetes walk (since mine is here to stay). But my walkin' buddy fell asleep before we even started walkin'. Still cute though. She loves the stroller.

 There were over a thousand participants and we raised over $100,000 for diabetes research.






So sleepy!!




Sometimes Kadee gets excited. Over what I don't know...



 
 Occasionally I do know.

 I've been trying to catch Kadee "talking" but she hasn't let me. We got close though.

No comments:

Post a Comment