Monday, September 8, 2014

Summer Catch-Up Post 1 (UHS Graduation)

This summer was insane. We were so busy! Spencer was taking 14 credit hours during the summer and I was taking 15. I have never felt so burnt out. It was kind of like we never got a break. (Well...we didn't)
So now I need to update the blog with all of the other things we did as well.

These are some of the pictures I took when we went back to Roosevelt for Jessica's Graduation.





This was the graduation party for Shalina

These other pictures are from Memorial Day that weekend.

They found frogs in Tridell



Grandma and Grandpa Haslem rode with us


For some reason there is a picture of Spencer airing up our tires.... ?

And this is the only picture I got around to taking at Jessica's graduation party.




No comments:

Post a Comment