Thursday, December 26, 2013

Year 1 Gratitude List

I can not believe how quickly this year has gone by! (I wish the two years I was waiting could have gone this fast..) We have been very blessed in so many ways, and I am very lucky to have Spencer in my life.

I am grateful that Brooke puts up with me so well and that my family has not had to bribe her too much to make her stick around. She's the best company I could ever have asked for. It sure puts a lot of pressure on me to be the kind of husband that she deserves.

Together, we have created a list of the many things we are thankful for.

  • Family
  • fantastic Parents (specifically)
  • being sealed for eternity
  • the Gospel of Jesus Christ
  • Spencer!
  • Brooke :)
  • a warm, comfortable place to live
  • Pell Grants!
  • good jobs
  • education at the U
  • our fun ward
  • running water in the kitchen
  • our new car
  • No payments on our new car
  • being in good health
  • Sunday Skype calls
  • financial stability
  • Aaron and Jayde serving missions

1 comment: