Friday, May 3, 2013

Fish and Chips

Tonight I got really brave and had this crazy idea... and I, for the first time, tried to make fish and chips. I was super excited about it.

I tried calling my Dad a couple times to ask him about what fish I should use.. He recommended Halibut. Only... that stuff was not on sale. And the nice guy working in the meat department told me that the cod was on sale and most people do fish and chips with that. So I tried it.

And... (luckily) They Turned Out Pretty Awesome! :)
You do not get a "finished product" picture though.. because we were hungry.. and we ate them. And they were good. I was a little worried about the fish being cooked all the way through but it turned out just fine.

I think we shall do this again :)













Then we went and cleaned the church building. Now we are just chilling at home and will shortly be getting ready for tomorrow's big "Northern Utah Temple Trip". Post about that to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment